Bluebird

Bluebird

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adult Classes Available...

I offer drawing, painting, crafting, daily doodling, or a combo of all. I work with all age students. At all different levels. I do both groups and one on ones. I can even come to your house if you want to get your friends together for an art day once a week! ( I can even bring coffee!!) My pricing varies depending on the age, type of class. length of class, if supplies are included etc. (and if I bring the coffee!) 

On average my group classes have a minimum of 5 students.
On an average the cost runs $150.00 per student for a 6 week session, 1 day a week, 2 hours long, with supplies included.
These, again, depends on age of groups, where I am holding the class etc. I do give family discounts!

Please check out my website at www.bgillerart.com
Read the "About me" page to get more information about my teaching background.

Next classes start on or around the 15th of April!!
Contact me know to hold your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment